Followers

Sunday 8 April 2018

Winners # 100 - Easter

Hi there. Thanks for looking. What a wonderful array of gorgeous Easter Cards. I am blown away by the variety and talent. Thanks to everyone that entered. It's CG's turn to pick, and she did complain how hard it was. So here they are the top 3. Please grab the top 3 badge from the side bar, by right clicking and saving.





Congratulations, there is still time to enter into our criss cross card. Didn't' realize how challenging it was. I found them fairly easy to make. I would love to see more entries. 
Blessings from Hilde and the Team
Click here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3 this time. Congratulations to all the other winners too.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3! I am SO pleased! Congratulations to the others!

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments