Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Introducing the Team

Hi there, I am delighted to introduce to you my amazing team. One by one I will present to you my Dragonfly Girls...

today's turn is Susan Hogan
You can hop on over and check out her blog out here


All About Susan


I am a retired teacher who now has enough time (mostly) to play with paper. I  live in lovely Tasmania, beside the Derwent River, and this always gives me inspiration for my crafting and painting and time wasting.  I used to embroider and cross-stitch, but my hands are not as flexible as they used to be so I have moved on to paper craft, starting with scrap booking but moving very quickly into card making, which I love. As a consequence I have not completed the scrapping of our trip overseas to USA and Europe and am currently stuck in the Sistine Chapel! This was 7 years ago, and we have been overseas and on different trips since which have not even made it beyond the storage of digital photos! I have a great sense of guilt over this, but then get distracted by a photo in a magazine or a technique, grab a stamp and a Copic pen and forget about it again. 

I am married to a very patient husband, and we have two children and four grandchildren.  They provide a never-ending source of amusement and reasons to create. I do some volunteer work at a radio station for the print handicapped and go to Pilates and lunch frequently with painting pals and others. I am very excited about being with Dragonfly from the beginning - although I am on some other DT's, this is the first one from the ground up and I am very proud to have been accepted, and am greatly enjoying the process! 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Susan, I am glad you are still enjoying the process, lol. Thanks for your support, and so nice to get to know you a little more, please make sure you check out Susans blog and stay tuned for our next gorgeous DT member, blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to meet you. Really looking forward to this challenge starting up. Love the altered tin that you did on your blog. Liked the bird nest on the top. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments